Correction, do not run it as an administrator when testing.  Running as an administrator will hide many permission issues.

Carter

On 6/20/2023 11:23 AM, noel.melvin--- via stunnel-users wrote:
Hi All,

Please anyone know the answer, its very urgent.
1. stunnel log file are not capturing any events. (It was working before the
server reboot 2 days earlier).
2. When we open stunnel.exe getting message as "server is down".
Anything else apart from stunnel.conf file is located in the config folder and
it was working prior to the server reboot.
the only change we did was replaced a pem & .key files in
c:\programfilesx86\stunnel\config and then server was rebooted. since then the
events are not getting captured in d:\stunnellogs\stunnel.log file.

Also how to verify the stunnel functionality till then