Dear Subsurface team,

My name is Thongchai Wirojsakseree. I am a student at Bristol
university in the UK. I am looking to submission a project in GSOC and
I am interested in Subsurface which relates with GPS.

When I am looking for the idea page, I am interested in Touch UI Port
(Android) because I would like to create something about android and I
have excellence knowledge about C and C++. Hence, I would like to
apply for this project. However, I never use Subsurface before. Is it
possible to give me more detail about this project or something that I
can write some code for the project?

Best Wishes

Thongchai