On 19-04-14 21:45, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Apr 19, 2014, at 12:42 PM, Jef Driesen <j...@libdivecomputer.org> wrote:

On 19-04-14 21:11, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Sat, 2014-04-19 at 11:52 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote: Both of them are
linked against libdivecomputer 0.4.2

Jef - is that the version we should be using? Does it have all the
critical fixes you want us to have for Subsurface 4.1?

Version 0.4.2 is the latest stable release.

The master branch contains several bugfixes (although no critical fixes)
since v0.4.2. So far I haven't backported any of them to the release-0.4
branch. Mainly because I'm not planning any backwards incompatible changes
until v0.5 is out. So if you prefer, you could switch to the master
branch.

When I did a quick look it seemed to me that 0.4.2 had fixes that were not in
master, that’s why I picked 0.4.2. Did I manage to confuse myself?

I merged the release-0.4 branch into master immediately after the v0.4.2 release. So unless I screwed up big time, everything from v0.4.2 should be in master too.

Jef