Dirk Hohndel wrote:
Frustratingly, even on my Mac I cannot reproduce this.
I tried various things, having the ruler on, off, random stuff. Cannot get
the crash.

Henrik and Joakim, do you ever use the ruler? There's got to be something
that your setups have in common that mine doesn't have...

Nope. I deleted ~/Library/Application Support/Subsurface and ~/Library/Preferences/*subsurface*, and the same thing happens.

Here's my qmake config, in case that matters:

$ qmake ENABLE_PLANNER=1 LIBDCDEVEL=1 INCLUDEPATH+="/usr/local/include /usr/local/opt/sqlite/include" LIBS+="-L/usr/local/lib/marble -L/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib" V=1

Henrik