On 01/08/2014 23:10, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Willem Ferguson <willemfergu...@zoology.up.ac.za <mailto:willemfergu...@zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:

    Tomaz,

    After images have been associated with a dive profile, one needs
    to hover above the 'stub image' image in order to see a thumbnail
    of the same image. However, two problems:

    1) When the thumbnail is activated, Subsurface puts the cursor on
    the dustbin icon. If one clicks, thinking to open the image, it is
    in fact deleted. The present setup makes it very easy to
    inadvertently delete messages. What about a popup message
    requiring confirmation before delete?

not good to have a confirmation dialog for everything, I can, however, move the dustbin to the other side, so the user knows what's happen.

    2) If the background is dark, the dustbin is very difficult to
    spot. I would recommend highlighting the perimeter of the circular
    area around the dustbin in white so that it shows up on a dark
    background. Is it ok if I send you a proposal for a dustbin image
    tomorrow? The objective is to have a  dustbin that shows up on any
    image regardless of background colour or contrast.

We need that. :)
The current image + a white background will work.

    Kind regards,
    willem