Davide DB wrote:

Il 08/ago/2014 20:28 "Dirk Hohndel" <d...@hohndel.org <mailto:d...@hohndel.org>> ha scritto:

> I like it - especially as it is a) intuitive and b) should allow for a
> reasonably simple UI.
>
> The challenge is simply to pick which dive to clone the data from... but
> that seems doable.
>
> /D

I like it too. It seems simple and effective but, as Dirk wrote, it could be challenging picking up the right dive to copy from. Tech dives could be very different among them. For recreational use I guess it's perfect.

+1 for predefined sets of tanks. E.g. a context menu next to a dive's tanks:

[Tank sets]
* "Add current set to predefined list" (which would give you the option to name and store the tank set)
  * "Replace with tank set --> (list of tank sets)"
  * "Delete tank set --> (list of tank sets)"

Finding the correct dive to copy tanks from sounds cumbersome. It sounds like the "plan dives with the currently selected dive's tanks" logic, but
I haven't been able to make friends with that yet...

Henrik