On August 11, 2014 5:43:27 AM "Paul-Erik Törrönen" <pol...@777-team.org> wrote:

Let's add another one:

----

Sorting the dive list by (Water) temperature, negative values are not
handled correctly, I get the order of -1, 0, -0.5, 1. See attachment.

That's... Creative. Linus and I were trying to understand HOW it came up with that order... Strange.

That said, it's no problem, because no sane person would ever have water temperatures like this in their dive log, right? Right?

OK, just kidding. We're on our way to Mexico to dive with Tomaz (who will finally start to actually use the software he has contributed so much to). Water temperature should be around 28°. I brought my 5mm :-)

/D