On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:07:13AM +0200, vavincavent wrote:
> In the all vue, risizable is not possible because of the icon on the right
> of graph. So we can see only a little globe.
> Is it possible to put the icons on the top of the graph?

I've heard complaints about this from people with small screens before -
and I just added another icon to the toolbar :-/

I'm not sure what the best solution is. Most people with small screens
find the vertical size the most limiting factor, so having the icons use
vertical space above the profile isn't a great solution, either.
I wonder if we could switch to two columns (or maybe scale the icons down
smaller) if we detect a very small screen.

What's your screen resolution? 1366x768? I usually work on a 2560x1600
laptop and don't really run into this, much :-)

/D