Hello,

> Oh. And as I read this again. I don't think this makes sense.
> a) you should test for == PATH_MAX (as snprintf returns the number of
> bytes printed, excluding the trailing '\0' and never prints more than 'n'
> characters, in this case PATH_MAX.

>From my manpage:

The  functions  snprintf()  and  vsnprintf() do not write more than size bytes
(including the terminating null byte ('\0')).  If the output was truncated due
to this limit, then the return value is the number of characters (excluding
the terminating null byte) which would have been written to the final string
if  enough space had been available.  Thus, a return value of size or more
means that the output was truncated.  (See also below under NOTES.)

So that's why.

> Do I still have permission to add your Signed-off-by? :-)
Yes you can add the signed off, I thought git was supposed to add it
automatically when creating the patch :-)

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/