On August 28, 2014 10:58:57 AM Salvo Tomaselli <tipos...@tiscali.it> wrote:

In data giovedì 28 agosto 2014 10:08:11, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> Debian: I notice that we still have no package for 4.2 in sid or jessie -
> only in experimental.
Question: is it easy to make the libgit2 dependency optional? It is in
experimental because of that (it also for some reason isn't building on
kfreebsd and I have yet to investigate why is that).

Git integration is an invisible feature right now. I have plans to make this much more prominent in 4.3 but I guess we could make it optional in 4.2.

Let me think about this and come up with a proposal. This would have to be in a 4.2.1 release, I think...

/D