On 09-11-14 08:54, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Nov 8, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Matt Thompson <math...@gmail.com
<mailto:math...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I have a cobalt 2 so once we have patches available I can give it a try.

OK, I ended up just implementing this… it’s pushed to master. In a broken commit
that I pushed earlier and then a fix once I realized that this didn’t compile
with older versions of libdivecomputer - but since it had been in the public
tree for a while it seemed wrong to force push a fixed commit, so my stupidity
will stay visible for the world…

Please test.

I did a quick test using a Cobalt 2, and I think there are some issues. (Note that there was a bug in libdivecomputer too, for which I just pushed a fix.)

I attached the raw data for one such dive. It has 5 tanks configured. Four metric and one imperial (in CUFT@BAR mode). Only one of the metric tanks is used. See the libdivecomputer xml output below. When downloading this dive into subsurface, this looks wrong:

 * None of the tanks has volume or working pressure.
* The O2 percentage for air is missing. I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I expected to see 21% here.

See the attached screenshot.

Note that this problem is not specific to the Cobalt. I see exactly the same with the Mares Darwin Air (and Airlab). That might help for debugging the problem, because with the darwin backend you can use the simulator. If you disable the 50 ms delay in mares_darwin_device_open, it runs faster :-)

The corresponding libdivecomputer xml output:

<gasmix>
   <he>0.0</he>
   <o2>21.0</o2>
   <n2>79.0</n2>