Hi Dirk,

Le 14/12/2014 21:56, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
So I am now successfully building nice daily builds for Ubuntu (and LinuxMint).
Using our own libmarblewidget and our own libdivecomputer and statically
linking against a compatible version of libgit2.

Which of course makes me foolishly wonder… how hard would it be to set up the
same thing for Debian sid, Fedora 20/21/rawhide and OpenSUSE 13.2/tumbleweed

I must like pain :-)

So I have been told by people who are much more familiar with Ubuntu and Debian
than I am that I should be able to use pretty much the same scripts that I have
for Ubuntu (and LinuxMint) to build a Debian package. Could someone elaborate
on this? And where would I post those - there doesn’t appear to be a PPA style
system for Debian (at least not that I’m aware of).

For Fedora, Pierre-Yves appears to have set up something, but I don’t think I
have permission to push to it (and it doesn’t use the custom libraries, nor has
it been updated recently). Pierre-Yves - can you add me to this repository and
help walk me through the steps of building a similar custom package as I have
for Ubuntu?

Finally, OpenSUSE. I think the way to go there is through their build service.
Again, not something that I have looked at in a loooong time. Anyone familiar
with this who wouldn’t mind helping me setting things up?

For openSUSE, most of the work is already done. ;)

GIT version of subsurface is available here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Unstable:Extra/subsurface

Update from latest GIT is very easy, just run "osc service remoterun
KDE:Unstable:Extra subsurface" and it will trigger a source update.

You just need to ask for maintainers right with "Request role addition" from
webpage.

If you have any trouble, just ping me.

Guillaume