Le 31/12/2014 21:09, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :

On Dec 31, 2014, at 11:45 AM, Dirk Hohndel <d...@hohndel.org
<mailto:d...@hohndel.org>> wrote:

Now I need to test how this looks and if it works when installed on openSUSE…

That was outright bizarre. Guillaume, any chance you could look into this?

If I used the web YaST one click install from
software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:Subsurface-Divelog&package=subsurfacedaily

<http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:Subsurface-Divelog&package=subsurfacedaily>
it tries to install about a hundred new packages, allegedly to resolve
dependencies.
This brings with it Python 3, libreoffice, gimp, Adobe Flash and who knows
what. It’s
a completely insane list.

But using
sudo zypper install subsurfacedaily
it does tell me that it needs to uninstall the previous subsurface package and
then
happily installs just the one rpm (as expected, as I had Subsurface installed
from
the OBS project there before).

But since we point people to the website above I’m a bit freaked out about what
people will think when they get asked to install a few hundred megabytes of
completely
unrelated crap…

The thing is just that YaST offers to download updates at the same time. Here,
I have no such problem with my up-to-date openSUSE 13.1.

Guillaume