On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Dirk Hohndel <d...@hohndel.org> wrote:

> Windows doesn't build right now since Linus used mkdir() - he had a
> comment there to that effect. Lubomir, can you help with a clean wrapper
> for that? Like a subsurface_mkdir()...?

Oh, I didn't think you were going to apply the last patch, so I didn't
worry too much about it.

You know what? Just remove the "git-caches" subdirectory entirely.
It's not needed, since the git caches will always do their own
(hashed) subdirectories anyway, and the biggest reason for it was that
originally I just used my home directory for the "system directory",
and wanted to have a subdirectory rather than messing things up.

So I think the rigth thing to do is to just remove "system_git_dir()"
entirely, and replace its use with "system_default_directory()"
instead.

                          Linus