On 10/03/2015 21:36, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
  I have a quite functional parser for SmartTrak files.
Do you still have access to your friend's divelog? It would be great to test it, as all my dives in smarttrak are imported and I only have the example file shipped with Uwatek's app. I don't know if this parser will do into master (because of its dependencies) but, at least, your friend may have his dives imported to Subsurface.

Regards

Salva.

Salva,
I have been working with Galileo logs lately. In which ways do the SmartTrak dive logs differ from the raw binary logs downloaded from the Uwatec DC? I can reasonable easily get SmartTrak logs for you but I suspect that this is not what you are wanting? In particular, I am interested in the way that the Uwatec events are handled in Smartrac.
Kind regards,
willem