On 27/05/2015 17:26, Edi Anderson wrote:
Hi everybody, Tomas and i talked about the Subsurface and he suggested include the possibility of perform download and upload of files in dropbox. I will start today, some suggestion?.

It is so easy already, just drag the .xm dive log file into the dropbox folder. I do that regularly. What might pehaps be useful is a slightly more complicated facility that does auto-backup of the xml dive log onto dropbox, given a user-specified interval between backups. There are some security issues that would need to be thought through, though. It rudimentary to write a bash/rsync script to do exactly this if one already runs the dropbox application but it may be nice to have it built-in.
Kind regards,
willem