I just pushed a commit that changes the internal structure of our git storage.
Subsurface built with that change will still read old repositories, but once
the repository is written with the new version, older Subsurface builds will no
longer be able to parse the repo. Which means you can't go back to the last
release version. Or an earlier daily build.

Why would I do something silly like this?
Well, the git storage format encodes dive date and time in a directory name in
the tree. And uses colons for time. hh:mm:ss and that breaks on Windows because
a colon is illegal in a file or directory name. So in order for cloud storage
to work on Windows I needed to change the encoding. I picked the equal sign as
it is visually similar and seems to be legal on all the file systems.

So be careful. You have been warned.

/D