On 22 Aug 2015, at 09:13, Rick Walsh <rickmwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rick,

> Thanks for looking into this, but unfortunately, the fix hasn't fixed it
> (using the latest master, which includes your fixes).  The second patch makes
> it easier to see what works and what doesn't.  It definitely appears to have
> something to do with the mix, and it only appears to occur on shallow dives.
> It also occurs when no deco gas is used.

too bad. I did not have too much time today and the one thing I could try did
not fix it. But there are a few more things I could try.

The situation occurs when the new gradient in the boyle compensation gets
really big and thus the radius goes to 0. Then there is a chance that it
becomes negative which is of course bad.

Will analyse this more tomorrow.

Best
Robert