Tomaz,

I am busy with documentation of the location management infrastructure. two questions:

1) In the panel where one specifies the coordinates of a dive site there is a globe button on the right hand side of the coordinates text box. What is the function of that button? (see attached image)

2) On my Subsurface (SHA f3f4cf), if I double-click on marble to specify a location, the coordinates are indeed copied into the coordinates text box. However, the brownish message on marble does not disappear. (i.e. the message that says: "Move the map and double-click....."). Is this a bug?

Kind regards,
willem