On 03-11-2015 04:18, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

I'm sure this will break a few things here and there. To increase the
likelihood of that I added a few patches of my own that allow individual
preferences for time and date format.

Dirk:

I've just built subsurface on my machine without any issues, after removing moc_* and ui_* from my build directory.

However, on the preferences, there seems to be something wrong with the unit selection. When displaying the units selected, there's only one radio button pushed. If one selects, for instance, the metric unit system, only one unit is highlighted. If I have the button for kg selected and then push a button for, lets say, bar, the bar button gets pushed but the kg gets unselected. However, it seems it's not affecting the display of dive data.

I hope I've made myself clear.

Cheers:

Pedro