> On 13 Nov 2015, at 01:29, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good night.
>
> I also like the banner idea (and Willem's daughter guidelines), *but*,  I
> like actual simplicity in color and shape too.  I mean, the photo in the
> banner should have a much paler background to reduce the contrast with the
> rest of the page and don't keep calling attention on it.  Perhaps blurring
> the sides until moltening with the background of the page will also help.

I agree with you Salva, the black portion of the right hand side of the image
should not exist.
Rather the image should start to fade where the blue-black border is to white.
Going from the darkest point at the far left to fully blend in to the
background after something like 75% of the image width to the right.
Basically, Corall - diver - blue water -> white backgound