On 06/01/2016 17:34, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
On Wednesday, January 06, 2016 07:21:37 AM Dirk Hohndel wrote:
in Qt: QML and the Qt .ui file approach differ vastly.  I hope the
binding of QStringLists inside the C++ with the QML models holds, so
that when the underlying stringlists are modified, the display is
updated at the same time. So during the next week I want to get
If you have a change notifier signal for your QStringList and you fire it
after updating, it will work.
Thanks so much, Sebastian. This is what I find fascinating in modern languages: it's not like implementing an algorithm, its more like connecting an electronic circuit board.
Kind regards,
willem