Copying the mailing list...

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 8:00 AM, John Smith <nosey...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've not had much chance to play with versions recently, however I've just
> downloaded 4.5.2.1278 on Android and I have 4.5.2.1261 on OS.
>
> Android
>
> When returning to the top of the list after scrolling through dive list, the
> first dive is slightly overwritten by the blue title bar.

Yes, I noticed that there is something weird where we aren't scrolling to
exactly the right spot. I don't understand exactly what's happening, yet.

> Really like the new GPS button on the profile page, only issue is getting
> back to subsurface after moving to maps, sometimes the back button just takes
> you to the android main page.

That's an Android issue, nothing I can do (I think). But the long term goal is
to use a little map widget inside the app instead of calling out to an external
app.

> Scrolling through dives, the location in the blue title bar remains 'greyed
> out' when profile mode. If you go to a dive from the dive list, the location
> is white.

Again, something that I have observed as well but don't quite understand. There
seems to be a lot of that going on in QML :-/

> saving a dive, even with access cloud disabled, an accessing cloud bar showed
> up.

Yeah, the text needs to change for that. Can you check in the Developer->App
log? I think it really is just telling you that it's saving locally.

>  If you delete an added dive, the dive number increases ie add dive 61,
> delete dive 61, next dive added becomes 62

That's just plain wrong.

Could you help me out and file bug reports at trac.subsurface-divelog.org for
issues 1, 3, 4, 5 above? One report per issue, please, otherwise it's much
harder to track...

> OS
>
> Sometimes get the grey margin at the top of the dive list - but not always, I
> think it might be the speed you scroll through.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

> Add a dive that is not later than the first in the dive list, you need to
> scroll the list up and down a few times for it to appear.

Please file a bug

> Theres a small grey horizontal bar near the bottom of the scree when you are
> scrolling though profiles. Grab that and scroll and it takes you back to the
> dive list

Well, that's the scroll bar for the listview and shouldn't be shown - and
either way, you should not be able to "grab" that scroll bar... I can reproduce
this and can indeed get back to the dive list this way. Again something that I
need to figure out how it happens.

Thanks for the detailed test and all the reports. Really appreciated.

/D