Not sure if it fixes any of our bugs, but it will likely cause problems for the
desktop version that still uses WebKit which was deprecated in 5.6 and which I
believe is now gone. So someone will have to spend the time to make sure that
Subsurface can be built both with Qt 5.5 and with Qt 5.7 - which likely means
that we will need duplicate code for the rendering of the user manual and for
the FB connector (those are the two I can think of right now).

Any volunteers?

I will try to update my build environment so that I can build iOS and Android
against Qt 5.7 to see if that fixes anything (and what all it breaks).

/D