> On Jan 7, 2017, at 8:21 AM, Richard DePas <richard.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would love to test Beta 2 but I cannot get my Shearwater Perdix AI to
> connect. I created a bug report/feature enhancement but haven't heard
> anything. Just upgraded from the Petrel so I don't know if it is supported in
> Subsurface.

I believe the Perdix AI is not supported, yet. I have talked to Shearwater in
order
to get one, but they are low on stock.

Do you still have your Petrel? Could you test with that? Also, could you test
things
like printing, Facebook connection, upload/download from Divelogs.de, connection
to the Subsurface cloud, the Subsurface web service (for GPS locations), overall
UI interactions, etc?

/D