Hi,

I just wanted to report three bugs I am working on:

1) Gas changes in the manual entered part of a dive should always be shown in
the notes (and not according to our complicated rules regarding ascending etc).
I already have a fix for that on github, but that will go in a pull request for
the other two if nobody beats me.

2) Strange things happen with the gases upon replanning the attached dive

3) Strange artefacts in the cylinder pressure lines appear sometimes as Willem
reported a few days ago.

All these should be fixed before 4.6.1. Will look at 2) and 3) not again before
tomorrow, so if anybody needs something to do…

Best
Robert