Hi,

since I am under the impression that many of our users are not fully aware of
the planner features in Subsurface (and since nobody reads manuals), I had the
plan to record a screencast of how the planner works. Turns out this is harder
to do than I thought. But last night, I recorded a first attempt and by now I
finally managed to upload it to vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/210770678 <https://vimeo.com/210770678>   (password:
subsurface)

Besides my German accent and me constantly searching for words and then
mispronouncing the ones I found, I am sure there are a million possible
improvements. I plan to do an improved version very soon but first I would like
to hear about your suggestions. One of the things that I am unsure about is if
the monolithic 26min video is the way to go or if it would be better to break
it up into 5-6min segments.

Best
Robert