Am 04.07.2017 um 21:26 schrieb Jan Mulder:
the quoted section is highly unclear (to me). Only tracking the counter
on Subsurface side will not help the OSTC to decide to stop sending. It
needs to be communicated too, and the only way seems the already tried

Theoretically, this should happen through the flow control lines from the Bluetooth Chipset to our applications processor. When using BLE (Due to the much lower end-to-end baud rate), the flow control already is very active and controlling the bytes from the OSTC to the Bluetooth chipset. When looking at the snoop file, it shouldn't hurt to reset this credit counter from time to time to 255. Or try a higher number like 65536? Specification says 255 but have you tried higher values?

Regards,
        Matthias