On 14/08/2017 11:37, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
Some news on the statistics front:

I'v continued to experiment with the QML code after a brief discussion with Dirk, the experiment to use the Box and wiskers plot with a model as datasource, and... it failed miserably. I'm now creating a small testcase for Qt showcasing the bug.

so I got back to Qwt and I have something to show, it's currently correctly generating the graphs we want. I was basically frustrated that we (the c, c++ people) don't have a good library for that (good in the sense 'visually appealing' and 'easy to use').

I searched for a good javascript library for that and I found d3 awesome, and a tear came out of my eye.

Tomaz

Tomaz, your perseverance is fantastic. I never doubted you. Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
willem