On 2017-08-22 05:29, Gregory Sin wrote:
Please find testing result and files/log/screens below.

DC:                     iX3M DEEP (Os 4.0.26/013). Clean DC, no dives logged.
Mac:                    10.12.4
SUBSURF:        4.6.4.737
BT:                     Only DC and Mouse are paired, but only DC connected.

No errors reported.
Can we carefully conclude that BT comm works? ;)
I will be try same DC with dives/log after one week and revert.
Sorry, we have 3 Ratio DC here, but all pristine new w/o dives.

The last error in the logfile:

ERROR: Received NAK packet with error code 58. [in ../../src/divesystem_idive.c:348 (divesystem_idive_packet)]

might be a bit misleading. Error code 58 means that the dive computers contains no dives yet. So it's completely harmless and the download was completed successfully.

Jef