Hi Stefan,

On Samstag, 18. November 2017 22:05:59 CET Stefan Fuchs wrote:
> Am 18.11.2017 um 21:50 schrieb Berthold Stoeger:
> > In qt-models/diveplannermodel.cpp:341, the if is indented as if it was
> > part of the outer if. But it isn't owing to missing braces. Since I don't
> > know the meaning of "value", I can't decide in this case...
>
> Ups, that is a mistake introduced by me - thanks for catching it!
> Correct would be to unindent line 340-342.
>
> Fell free to correct this otherwise I also can do it (tomorrow)...

There is another one that might be of interest to you:
In core/planner.c, the variable o2break_done is initialized and set, but never
actually used.

The few remaining gcc/g++ -Wall warnings seem all to be either style (operator
precedence) or irrelevant precision (weight certainly does not need more than
float precision) issues.

Berthold