Hi,

> On 26. Dec 2017, at 15:55, Jan Mulder <jlmul...@xs4all.nl
> <mailto:jlmul...@xs4all.nl>> wrote:
>
> Notice the reference to the .../doc directory. Fully unclear to me where that
> is coming from. Our documentation directory is called "Documentation".
>
> Anybody a useful idea on this subject? I realize that there are not much own
> apk builders ...

not really a useful idea but an observation: A few days ago, I wanted to build
Subsurface in Xcode (the Apple IDE) as I wanted to use its profiler (which in
the end I did). cmake has an option to produce a xcodeproj file which I could
then open in Xcode but there the build failed with a mysterious problem
building documentation. There were some other problems (I needed to trick cmake
a bit to do what I want) and I cannot recall how the documentation problem was
circumvented (I am pretty sure I did not really solve it) in the end.

Best
Robert