And of course, once I finally send email about the problem, I’ve figured out
how to fix it.
Delete the certificates, reboot, download and re-install the certificates. Of
course. Obvious.

So we now have a signed Mac DMG as well, in addition to all the Linux distro
binaries, AppImage, and Windows installer.
And the sources for both Subsurface and libdivecomputer.

I miss something every time I do this. It’s quite automated now, but still not
perfect - so please ping me...

/D