On 25/04/2018 20:51, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Apr 25, 2018, at 11:44 AM, Linus Torvalds <torva...@linux-foundation.org>
wrote:

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 10:38 AM, Anton Lundin <gla...@acc.umu.se> wrote:
I've tested it now, via the serial layer, libftdi layer, classic bt
layer, and with your latest patch BLE and they all work.
Ok, so for you the classic BT case now works too with that patch that
I sent out a couple of hours ago (the "supported transports" thing)?

This is the OSTC, I assume?

Now we just need somebody to test the Petrel 2. That's the one that I
hope that the patch from today finally fixes.
I have a Petrel (single stack BT) and Petrel 2 (dual stack) and will test
those over lunch today. I'll try to test Mac and Android (embarrassingly,
I currently don't have a Linux laptop with working BLE...)

/D
This latest version appears not to be available on the download page
It says "last updated 6 days ago".

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous-NG

Is this correct?

Kind regards,