We have lapsed on our goal to do regular releases.

Can we use the next two weeks to get both desktop and mobile into releasable
shape? Linus and I are doing "in the field testing" this week in Japan - and
true to our past track record, we have brought a freak storm to Okinawa...

So far I found one odd bug in Subsurface-mobile with downloading from the
Suunto EON Steel. Even though I had new dives on the DC, Subsurface-mobile told
me there were no new dives. I added debug output and tried again, and of course
it worked correctly :-/
The other issue I see on Mac is that some of the dialogs have partially cut off
texts. I'm currently trying to figure out how to even debug this. There's no
reason I can figure out why those should not automatically size correctly...

What other bugs do we know of for either desktop or mobile?

I just pushed the latest strings to transifex, hopefully two weeks of warning
should make it reasonably easy to get the translations dealt with...

Thanks everyone!

/D