Hi

If you have access to a Mac (running macOS 10.11 or newer - 10.10 is no longer
supported), I'd appreciate if you could test the latest binary that I have
created.
This still crashes with the user manual, so Qt5.11.1 wasn't the magic fix for
that. But this gets us ready to experiment with the QML compiler...

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-4.8.0-48-g03bc40194d26.dmg

This binary was created on a different Mac - I'm in the process of shifting the
infrastructure that I use to build Mac and iOS binaries, so I want to make
double certain that this gets well tested.

I hope I'll have time this weekend to update Travis to also build macOS against
the same Qt5.11.1 and then work on migrating iOS to that version as well
(including Travis).

Thanks for your help

/D