> On Jul 16, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As always, nothing is as easy as it should be :-)
>
> I continue to run into weird error messages trying to upload resources to
> Transifex - something that I've never experienced with the resources for the
> app translation.
> I will continue to play with this, but I'll admit that I'm getting rather
> frustrated as there appears to be absolutely no useful feedback...
>
> Bummer.

You can say that again. I'm trying to get support from them, but of course
we're on a free account, so... not holding my breath.

> Anyway, indeed all the languages are available when viewing with a real
> browser. And if it turns out that this is going to work, there are a couple
> of titles that needs to be added to be translated. Otherwise the translation
> seems to be pretty good. We would probably see quite a bit more effort in the
> web site translations if it was done via transifex. Easier to see what is not
> in sync.

Well, yes. Except that what makes it easy to see this is part of the manual
processing that I need to do to get things into Transifex in the first place.
But I view this as a one time cost since after that it does indeed become much
easier.

/D