> On Sep 14, 2018, at 5:58 AM, Jef Driesen <j...@libdivecomputer.org> wrote:
>
> On 2018-09-08 01:48, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> On Sep 7, 2018, at 3:11 PM, Linus Torvalds <torva...@linux-foundation.org>
>>> wrote:
>>> So realistically I'm weeks away, and that's not some guarantee either.
>>> I'm really happy with how quickly the Garmin parser came together, and
>>> we have that going for us, but plan on it being USB-only for the
>>> immediate future.
>> Thanks - that’s good to know for planning purposes.
>> In the meantime I have started working on the Shearwater Teric download,
>> which
>> will also significantly change the download from most other Shearwater
>> dive computer
>> (anything but Predator and /possibly/ the very oldest Petrels). I have
>> all the docs I need,
>> I had dive computers to test with, all I need is the time to implement
>> this and I think I
>> might be able to get this into testable state this weekend.
>> I know that Jef has also been planning to look into this, but haven’t
>> seen anything from
>> him, so I hope I’m not duplicating work that already exists.
>
> Sorry for the late response. I've had some problems with internet access
> lately, and the past few weeks I've also been fully occupied with some other
> things in life. So I'm running a bit behind at the moment and I'll have a lot
> to catch up with. But I probably won't have much time for doing
> libdivecomputer related work until next month.

Life happens...

> But the answer your question, I had not started working on the Teric support
> yet.

We have what I believe fairly complete Teric support in the Subsurface-NG
branch of our libdivecomputer repo that is referenced in Subsurface master.
Feel free to look at / use. If you have comments or would like changes, please
let me know - as you know I'd prefer to have our code as close to your upstream
as possible.

/D