On Friday, 12 October 2018 02:56:26 PDT jean-yves coppin wrote:
> bonjour,
>

> je rencontre ce problème sur mon Galileo Sol full de chez UWATEC depuis le
> changement de version 4.8.3.

Inline translation:

I am facing this problem on my Galileo Sol Full from UWATEC after the change
of version (upgraded, I guess)  4.8.3

> j'ai mème essayé de revenir sur l'ancienne version rien a faire

I have even tried to go back to the old version -- nothing happened.

> subsurface ne veut plus m’importer mais plongée

Subsurface does not want to import my dives any more.

> il n'y a pas eu enregistrement de fichier subsurface.bin

There haven't been any modifications to the file subsurface.bin.

> j’espère que vous trouverez le problème

I hope you'll find this problem.