On 2018/11/08 08:37, Willem Ferguson wrote:
On 2018/10/29 23:52, Robert Helling wrote:
Hi,

On 29. Oct 2018, at 22:31, Robert Helling <hell...@lmu.de <mailto:hell...@lmu.de>> wrote:

I can confirm the problem and here is a simplified version that also shows problem 1) (let’s deal with that first).

it seems, this is a regression that was introduced sometime between 4.8.1 and 4.8.2. Bisecting….

Robert,

On the Web I found a document with no provenance but written by Erik Baker and with a good approach towards calculating OTU & CNS.

I will get back to you about OTU & CNS. My spreadsheet is so complex now I could have done everything in C.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.