Good night Michele.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 12:56:56PM +0100, Michele Di Cristo wrote:
> Good morning
> When I import my logbook with "smtk2ssrf" I get this error message
> "Warning: different number of gases (2) and cylinders (1)". All imported

The warning is quite common in galileo devices. I tcomes from
libedivecomputer detecting more gases set than cylinders. It shouldn't
harm.
> dives have the wrong location.
> For example: the 691 was at "Lago di Bracciano - Trevignano" while on
> subsurface appears "Tremiti, Punta della misericordia" (the dive No. 369)

Can you please confirm if you are using 4.8.4 version running on
windows?. I can't reproduce the issue on my own logs using linux
binaries built from sources.

> In addition, in the dive 691 I marked only one bookmark (and you can see in
> the graph) but on the subsurface many more appear.

Some alarms and warnings from galileo are not correctly parsed by
libdivecomputer and are reported as bookmarks. While in shallow water,
marks usually match safety-stop begining. Other common situation is
fast-ascent warnings.
In your dive, while hovering the mouse over the 1st marker, the info box
should display "segnalibro 1" while the other should display just
"segnalibro" translation.  You can simply edit or remove the added
markers right clicking on the mark.

Please confirm the SO and version you are using, so I can test on my
own files.

Best regards.

Salva.