I didn't think it would even install on Android 5.0... but looking through the
Google Play stats we do in fact appear to have about 50 users on that version.
Interesting.
I have no idea how I would make Subsurface support different openssl versions.

Can you send the log - I'll dig around to see if I still have an Android 5.0
device...

/D