On 9/03/2020 21:37, Christof Arnosti via subsurface wrote:
- Suunto D4 (uses SUUNTO_D9): App (or Download?) Crashes after about 4 downloaded drives. There should be a mail with logs in the support mail address.

Do we have a download log for this case? That might give some more clues. I didn't find one in the mails. Without those logs we're flying blind, so it's always a good idea to provide them right away.

For better debugging I think Jef is right that it would be really nice to have timestamps in the libdc-logs. I attached a possible patch (porting of logfunc from libdivecomputer to libdivecomputer.c), but I'm currently away from my main computer. Maybe somebody could give it a try if it compiles and produces timestamps? With this we can check if the read-function still returns too early for whatever reason.

This patch won't compile because it tries to use functions and data structures from libdivecomputer that are not public.

Jef