Neither iOS nor Android will show up because I haven't created new
builds for those.I am actually in the process of fixing one more issue
there (disabling the Google Map link) before pushing a new one
hopefully later today.
/D
On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 21:48 +0300, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor
wrote:
> ok. got it.
> PS: testflight does not show the latest 1484 vers yet
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2020, 21:19 Dirk Hohndel <d...@hohndel.org> wrote:
> > Please realize that these are pretty much OS defaults and not
> > deliberate changes that we make based on the OS.
> >
> > I will admit that I have always felt that some of the Linux desktop
> > environments have this "child approved, BIG AND EASY DOESN'T THAT
> > LOOK ADORABLE" look that reminds me of the Lego Lupo stuff. Ok, I'm
> > obviously talking about KDE here, because Gnome has always gone for
> > the "I'm a cool retro hacker sitting in a dark room in my mom's
> > basement, listening to alternative punk-new-age-heavy-metal on an
> > amp that goes to 11".
> >
> > In other words - yeah, I am not a designer, I'm not a fan of any of
> > the Linux desktops. But who am I to tell people what to use :-)
> >
> > /D
> >
> > On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 20:44 +0300, Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu
> > Theodor wrote:
> > > Fot the linux version I find the interface a little clunky. The
> > > fields seem too big on the dive notes or info tab so that
> > > consumes a great amount of screen space . see attached pic. I
> > > would shorten the date field, Depth and Duration. Also the - and
> > > + buttons on the time are way too large. Windows vers is more
> > > refined regarding the design.
  • Re: new CI builds Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
    • Re: new CI builds Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
      • Re: new CI buil... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
        • Re: new CI ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
        • Re: new CI ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
          • Re: new... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
            • Re... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Berthold Stoeger via subsurface