Using 4.9.3-1480 on Ubuntu 18.04

I downloaded this version from the Ubuntu ppa provided by Dirk.

(one question in total ignorance. Is this package a snap?)

I downloaded using both Bluetooth and iRDA, no problems. Edited these dives. No problem.

Tested all the options I could on the dive list context menu. No problem.

Tested all the possible preference values. No problem.

Created a dive manually with Log->Add dive. No problem. Edited profile by hand and manipulated the info in the various text boxes. Saved them. No problem.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Berthold Stoeger via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Berthold Stoeger via subsurface
              • ... Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
              • ... Willem Ferguson via subsurface
              • ... Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
  • Re: new CI builds Hartley Horwitz via subsurface
  • Re: new CI builds Dietrich Meyer via subsurface