Good night Eileen

On Mon, Jul 06, 2020 at 06:15:52PM +0000, eileen byrne via subsurface wrote:
> Hello!
> I've recently switched to the SubSurface divelog software after many
> recommendations.  Yay!
> As per the user manual, I am contacting you for assistance transferring my
> SmartTrak slg format to something I can import into the SubSurface software.
> I don't have the skills to follow the Linux instructions so I chose the "For
> the lazy" option, however, the resultant file is always 0 Kb and the
> interface doesn't resemble the images in the user manual.
It seems Robert's web page is using a version which has a tank related
bug and is not working at this moment.
I you are on windows you can try
https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/smtk2ssrf-4.9.6.exe the
import tool.
If you are on linux ... All AppImages of the import tool I've tried
fail miserably in my machine ... So the only way, at this moment, is
building the tool from source.
Finally you can (privately) send me your .slg file and I'll import it
to Subusurface's format for you.

Best regards.

Salva.