Thanks for the answer. When testing this, I found something else. If I turn my
iPhone to landscape, the statistics area is empty. Only when I reselect the
data I want to see, the bars are shown again (and stay visible when switching
from landscape to portrait v.v.)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin de Weger