Dirk,

> On 18. Jul 2021, at 16:52, Dirk Hohndel via subsurface
> <subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> There has been no work on the mobile version in quite a while.

but it is true that it has expired: I myself had it installed and it stopped
working because it was older than x days and  I could not reinstall it that way
but had to install the „regular“ version from the app store (which is fine).

I don’t know how difficult it would be a build a „new“ one to make everybody
update to a working test flight version again.

Best
Robert