I really like the GPS feature of Subsurface but I capture my GPS fixes in a
really convoluted way using the old app, I’ve been thinking of trying using the
current mobile app to do this but I’m a dinosaur and once I’ve found something
that works for me I stick to it.

I personally won’t miss this feature but there may be some that do.

Regards
Jason

Sent from my iPhone