Well, the log shows me very little of the MXE build environment that you are
using. Based on the error I'm guessing that you are using a different compiler
than I am...
There's a reason why I am making a docker container with all the right tools
available - it's incredibly painful to create a "known good" MXE build
environment.

Did you look at packaging/windows/README.md ? It turns out that those
instructions aren't 100% accurate, but they should have gotten you a lot closer.

Of course, part of the question here is "what's your goal with all this"?
Because depending on what you are actually trying to do here, the setup you
want might be different.

/D